Carney, Kelehan, Bresler, Bennett & Scherr prides itself on creating a team of legal professionals committed to providing sage legal advice to our clients. We have a strong reputation of collegiality and foster a collaborative workplace.
If you are interested in joining the CarneyKelehan team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Real Estate Paralegal:
Immediate opening for experienced real estate paralegal to work within fast-paced real estate group of highly regarded mid-sized law firm in Columbia, MD. Ability to work well under pressure and within set time constraints a MUST! Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must have proven track record to successfully interact directly with clients and other legal counsel.
- Preparation of complex real estate closing documents involving various financing sources including government and agency loans
- Carefully review title commitments and surveys as well as other due diligence including corporate documents, land acquisition contracts, etc.
- Track closing timelines and other key dates
- Prepare closing binders
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree & Paralegal Certificate required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in complex, transactional real estate setting—preferably in law firm
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook skills
- Proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
Challenging work, excellent work environment and generous benefits are all available to the right candidate. Please submit resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicant information will be kept in the strictest confidence. No placement agencies please.