Carney, Kelehan, Bresler, Bennett & Scherr prides itself on creating a team of legal professionals committed to providing sage legal advice to our clients. We have a strong reputation of collegiality and foster a collaborative workplace.
If you are interested in joining the CarneyKelehan team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY
- Immediate opening in thriving real estate group of highly regarded Columbia/Annapolis law firm (Columbia office) for successful, high-energy, motivated attorney with 5-7+ years experience in complex real estate transactions
- HUD and government agency lending experience preferred
- Must possess excellent oral and written advocacy skills, strong legal research and writing skills, proven interpersonal skills, sharp attention to detail, and a desire to excel
- Title knowledge and experience a must
- Exceptional opportunity to work on top-tier, sophisticated transactions and grow exponentially in career
- Must be able to function well in high-paced, stressful environment
- Will consider strong candidate with transferrable book of business
- Challenging work, great people, positive work environment and generous benefits are all available to the right candidate
- Please submit resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicant information will be kept in the strictest confidence
- No placement agencies please